The Total Rewards Service Line within Human Capital provides an integrated approach as well as expertise in the areas of benefits consulting, plan administration, actuarial valuations, healthcare, compensation, design, delivery, and performance improvement to purchasers, providers, and administrators of employee programs. The team in Hyderabad supports project managers in US offices to serve major US-based clients, primarily in the areas of plan administration, actuarial valuations and healthcare consulting.
1. Education requirements:
· Graduate/Post Graduate (any discipline)
2. Required Specific Skills:
· Min 2-3 yrs of work experience in administration of employee benefit plans
· Experience of the US benefits market would be a plus but not a requirement
· Must have proven leadership skills, team-orientation, and a proactive and optimistic style.
· Excellent verbal and oral communication skills, including presentations and negotiations.
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a virtual team or independently.
· Ability to perform in ambiguous, high-pressure environment. Able to be effective in a flexible work environment
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load, meet project deadlines, and drive results
· Demonstrated strong analytical and technical abilities and strong task management skills
· Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
3. Required Technical Skills:
· Expertise in MS-Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
· Experience with MS SQL queries would be a plus.
· Manage projects relating to plan administration. Responsibility includes working on the projects and to develop/ train / supervise other staff on the same.
· Review and sign-off on the process and calculations performed by team members
· Lead a team of 2-3 people
· Liaise with US project managers on a regular basis to resolve data discrepancies and to discuss the results of the calculations
· Provide innovative solutions to constantly improve the current administration processes
· Prepare presentations for client meetings
· Participate in recruiting, training, mentoring and development of department personnel.