The successful candidate will work closely with US colleagues and consultants to develop research outputs that are targeted to senior executives. The research outputs will include company research reports, industry trend reports, detailed financial analysis and competitor intelligence reports.
Among your responsibilities would be to:
· Apply industry knowledge to prepare in-depth strategic and financial reports
· Structure, organize, and synthesize information to develop key insights at company/industry level
· Liaison with US offices & colleagues to understand key business issues and incorporate them in research deliverables
· Present online briefings to the clients in the US
· Gather financial, industry-specific market and business information, using internal and external research sources such as industry journals, analyst reports as well as information databases
· Mentor junior colleagues on industry and research skills
We are also looking at candidates with exposure to Industries like Banking, Insurance, financial services, real estate.
· Master’s Degree like MBA/CA/CFA/MBE/MFC/MIB etc
· Atleast 5 years of relevant working experience across business research, financial services, management consulting firms, equity research or KPO companies
· Knowledge of US companies and industry landscape for assigned industry sector
· Must have exposure to Financial Statement Analysis
· Must have strong verbal and written English skills
· Exposure to working in teams
· Knowledge of online databases like Bloomberg, Hoovers, Factiva, One Source, Thomson, etc.